Learning From The History Of Business
Before knowing the history of Business let’s understand what is business—
What Is Business?
Business is a major entity of fulfilling the necessity of human(necessity includes all everything which human requires to live their best life).
although there are many entities in modern society, by which our lives are influenced but business has a major influence on our daily lives.
In other words:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling goods and services.
it is also an activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
Origin of business
As we know the basic requirements of humans to live are food, clothes, a house,&money these are some major needs of humans for survival.
Now why money is also a basic need?
As we see the world there are very limited resources are available to use for survival,
and to make things balance the rule of trading evolves that to fulfill any needs you require money for that.
Also, there are various reasons for money as a basic need but it starts from this scenario.
And if people start only spending their time on these particular major needs apart from money then there will be not any possibility of growth and development on the earth.
and that’s why the people thought with having the limited resources, and to build and grow the earth there should we profession,
which can do these things for the people so that other ones can continue with their own work&development.
and also this particular profession will give employment to the people to showcase their talent.
Here is the point where business contributes:-
- helping people by providing their needs in form of goods and services.
- providing jobs to the people to run their life and also apply their skills.
- contributing to the economy of the country, and making government run the country in a stable way.
- providing new inventions for good living in the form of goods and services to the world with the help of innovations.
>>These are the major responsibilities and roles of businesses
Why Competition arises in the business and why it is important for balance and growth
The region of competition is very common, normally people will say it is because of human behavior, ya this will be the region but it is not valid.
because normally the scriptures and humanity say that we don’t have to compete with anybody for the self-happiness,
so definitely this is not the right region.
The right region is because it requires for the betterment of humanity.
if there will be no competition and the rule of equal selling will apply you will see that majority of people will start procrastinating.
because of human happiness-seeking habits and we know that we are more attracted to short-term pleasures and this can cause a stop in the growth o earth.
that’s why to engage people more on productions, innovations, etc for the world and their self needs the method of competition had started.
Key Learnings From The History Of The Business:-
- The very first thing we learned from the history of business is business ethics.
What are they:-
- How Much I Can Serve To The Society.
- How Much I Can Contribute To The Economy.
- Second is the fact and reality that the customer is the king
- Third, if we will follow those responsibilities of business we will 100% become the stable business
- Fourth creating value has a far better ROI than giving discount
- Fifth To give a better contribution to society you have to balance your business such that it will be able to serve continuously.
- Sixth that we should be visionary and will always ready to take action in the favour of better serving
- Seventh is that do the business with every fair technique.
- Eighth with this knowledge there will be ease in making decisions and it will help you to take the right decisions
- The ninth history of business explains how relations-ship is a crucial part of the business.
- Last but most important is that thinking and brainstorming will give you always knowledge, and answers which generally not discussed in the normal way, and this technique will differentiate you from the crowd.
I hope you enjoyed this little introduction to Business. In this guide, I wanted to go beyond a simple definition of Business. And actually give you a few concrete steps to get started.
As you can see, there’s a lot to learn about Business. But considering how much targeted customer business can bring, it can be totally worth the time and effort.
So I recommend getting started with the basics: make sure that you follow the responsibility of business. Then start creating and scaling your business.
This knowledge is the foundation of Business.
And once you feel like you’ve mastered those, start looking into the more advanced stuff, like how to start a business along with this mindset, modern techniques, methods, tips, secrets, real structures of business, etc…