Developing a Growth Marketing Mindset
Developing a growth marketing mindset:
What is marketing:
A marketing plus marketing mindset is a tool that accelerates your business.
If we see this definition and think about how?
then we realize that either we have a good product and services,
or a revolutionary product if we do not spread it
in the market in any way how people will know about us.
And if you are a visionary business
then you have fix in your mind that 90% of major plans
you make to scale and stabilize your business
will need marketing directly or indirectly,
because it is all about brand equity or branding in the market.
Always remember to scale a business you need to find out
all possible ways to do marketing,
no matter how much you can afford but still,
you need to create your identity in the market.
Now we saw that identity creation is the way of scaling
so, anyhow we need to do marketing.
Note: if you have funds that are available as an extra asset I will suggest you use some part of that funds in brand creation or creating brand equity. And marketing is the best way to accomplish it.
Develop Marketing mindsets:
21 marketing mindset that will help you to balance,
growth, and effective marketing according to you your business.
1. Know the meaning and importance of marketing in the business
2. Remember don’t lose the opportunity to do marketing.
3. Understand your market, culture, industry, consumer,
and competitors by doing market research and then
create a plan of marketing in terms of brand
awareness and its cash outflow.
4. Always remember that always try to do
marketing for attracting, brand awareness, and trust.
5. Show your positive impact on society.
6. Show how much you care, about the consumer’s goals, problems, success, etc.
7. Show how you are different and the best in the market
as a consumer servant against the existing
8. Try to attack competition indirectly through marketing.
9. Finds the ways of indirect marketing you can do
while doing operations(Like:- during sales, during the
creation of business, during your hiring, through social
media, using youtube, through your personal
10. Find the ways of low-cost marketing.
11. Remember personal branding plays the important
role in the market.
12. Find the types of marketing operations in the market
and try to implement them according to your
13. Generally start from inbound marketing to outbound marketing
, but it depends upon the business to
14. Inbound marketing means internet
marketing(marketing through google ads, Facebook
ads, influencer marketing, etc.).
15. Outbound marketing is traditional marketing like
marketing through tv, radio, banners, affiliation,
and network marketing.
16. Remember the best marketing you can do by
satisfying customers again and again.
17. Try to attach customer feelings and emotions to the
brand name through the ways like jingle marketing, good lines,
and good works that you do for society,etc..
18. Make consumers realize that no one is best in the
market for a particular product because you are
solving the biggest pain point for consumers.
19. Find that your business needs in-house
marketing team or you can work with any
20. There will be some common and different
approaches for both b2b and b2c.
21. Make a proper system using business frameworks, and
plan accordingly, so that it will
impact positively, and the result will be stable, it should not like
only your money is exhausting.
See, I had tried to cover each and every point on
developing the mindset that you need to create a proper
marketing system for your business,it includes the
points that can be used in both b2b and b2c depending
upon the condition to condition.